As you probably heard, Google Drive launched today and we are pleased to announce that were invited to be a Google Drive launch partner. We’ve been hard at work this last month, building out an awesome integration with this great cloud service.
Now there’s no excuse to have a fax machine. There’s no reason to ever print, sign & scan documents.
Impatient to get started? Download the HelloFax App in the Google Drive Store for free>
Here’s what HelloFax App does:
1. Send faxes directly from Google Drive
- Don’t go to your local copy store. Don’t race to work. Wherever you have Google Drive, you can send a fax.
2. Receive faxes directly in Google Drive.
- You get a HelloFax folder in Google Drive, where all your inbound faxes are automatically stored.
3. You can sign documents directly from Google Drive
- Never print, sign and scan documents ever again. With this integration, you can fill out and sign documents, all in your browser.
4. All your documents get stored in Google Drive
- Never lose an important document again. Every document you send through HelloFax will be stored in your HelloFax Folder in Google Drive.
A few incentives to integrate:
1.You get 50 outgoing fax pages / month, until the end of the year.
2.You get unlimited online signatures, until the end of the year. We’re talking business grade online signatures. Some services charge $15-$25 / month for this. We just made it completely free.
3.We’ll enter you to win 1 TB of Google Drive Storage
4. We’ll enter you to win a MacBook
Scope it out and let us know what you think! Integrate and enter to win a MacBook Air and 1TB storage.