Sometimes, there are multiple people involved in a signed document. But, not everyone has to sign. Some people just need a copy of the document after everyone has signed. In that case, that person need to be cc’d.
What are common scenarios?
- You had your client sign a sales contract. After she’s signed, you CC a copy to your supervisor
- You had someone sign a NDA. After she’s signed, you can CC the legal team.
- You sold someone a home. You CC your manager.
How’s it work?
1. Click on the “Request signature” tab
2. Click “+ CC”
3. CC the people who should receive a copy, after everyone has signed
**In this case, I cc’d Ted and accounting
That’s it! After John has signed this document, Ted & Accounting will get a copy of it.