We completely redesigned the entire site to give you the ability to request signatures from other people.
What does it mean to request a signature?
As you know, it’s a hassle to print, sign and scan documents. So, when you ask someone to sign a document, you’re inflicting that work on that person. In fact, the harder you make it to sign and return a document the more likely they’ll put it off or forget to do it all together. We solved that problem.
With signature requests, you can have people fill out and sign the document in the browser. They never have to touch a fax machine, printer or scanner. With this feature, a deal that might normally take days to get signed can get signed in minutes.
This works great for realtors, salespeople, lawyers, CPAs and anyone who needs a contract signed quickly.
So, how does it work?
1. Click on “Request signature” on the left tab
2. Type in the email address of whom you’d like to sign this document
3. Upload the document they have to sign and click on “Prepare Form Fields”
4. Drag & drop form fields onto the documents. These are the things that we’ll require the recipient to sign.
￼5. Add a note & click send!
6. The recipient gets an email, requesting that they sign and return the document in the browser. Whey they click on the link, we’ll show them exactly where they need to sign.
Once the document is signed, we send an email with the document to all parties. We also include a cover page, which verifies the email address of the signer. Plus, we store other data about the signer for verification purposes.
Login or Sign up to give it a try.
That’s it! Let us know what you think.