March 11th, 2014
Need to fax a form you’ve created and/or saved in your Google Docs? You can do that with HelloFax for Google Docs.
It’s dead simple. First, get the HelloFax for Google Docs add-on from the add-on store. Then, open the Google Doc you want to fax, and go to add-ons > HelloFax. When you open the HelloFax add-on, you’ll see the HelloFax sidebar appear on the right. Enter the number you wish to fax, then click send.
You’ll receive a confirmation email indicating that the fax was successfully sent.
That’s it! And if you need to sign or get Google Docs signed, we have an add-on for that, too.
November 25th, 2013
We’ve changed things so that online signing and faxing are now completely seamless.
You can find any signed document on your “Documents” page in HelloFax, click the down arrow next to the document and select “Fax” from the drop down menu. Now you don’t have to worry about downloading a signed document, then uploading it to HelloFax anymore.
August 27th, 2013
It’s finally here! You can now upload and send documents in landscape mode using HelloFax. No more squished formatting for horizontal timesheets or Excel spreadsheets.
1. Just like always, go to “Send a fax” and click “Upload Files” or click on one of the cloud storage icons to bring in the document you’d like to fax.
2. Voilà! If the original document is in landscape orientation, it will remain in landscape when you upload it and will be faxed that way. No more squished documents. (It’s about time.)
August 14th, 2012
Do you have a form that you use frequently and want to send it out in a few clicks? Try reusable forms!
Create a reusable doc >
Here’s how it works:
1.) First, create your reusable form. Click on the Create a reusable doc tab on the left-hand side navigation and follow the steps
2.) To use your form, find your newly created form in the Documents tab
3.) Send it off for signature!
That’s it! A process that might take minutes, now takes seconds. If you send out the same NDA several times a day, that will save you a lot of time. Want to share the reusable from with your colleagues? Learn about sharing reusable forms.
Send us feedback, suggestions or your favorite music playlist:: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 6th, 2012
Our goal is to become the way that companies everywhere sign documents. The problem with that if it costs money for each additional seat, there’s a disincentive to add each team member. So, we’re making it completely free to add up to 50 people on your team.
Ready? Start adding free team members now >
So, how do the new teams work?
1. You can create company documents and share them with your entire team. So, everyone has a access to the official company NDA. Read more about template sharing
2. You can route fax lines however you’d like. So, if you have 1 fax line and 20 team members, no worries! Read more about fax routing
3. If you have a paid plan and want to add another fax number, it’s just $4.99 / fax number / month. Each fax number just pulls on the fax pages of the master plan.
We have a lot more in store! So, if you have any feature requests, email us at email@example.com.
June 3rd, 2012
When you sign a contract, sometimes there’s a specific order of signers that needs to be observed.
– You need to sign first
– I need to sign second
We built a tool to accommodate that scenario. Here’s how it goes:
1. On the Request Signature tab, add 2 signers
2. After you add the second signer, “Assign signer order” will appear. Click on it. You’ll notice that numbers will appear next to each signer. You can make that signer first or second by clicking on the arrows.
This is great for sales, where the client has to sign the document first.
Contact us if you have any feature requests. You request it, we build it!
January 27th, 2012
Sometimes, there are multiple people involved in a signed document. But, not everyone has to sign. Some people just need a copy of the document after everyone has signed. In that case, that person need to be cc’d.
What are common scenarios?
– You had your client sign a sales contract. After she’s signed, you CC a copy to your supervisor
– You had someone sign a NDA. After she’s signed, you can CC the legal team.
– You sold someone a home. You CC your manager.
How’s it work?
1. Click on the “Request signature” tab
2. Click “+ CC”
3. CC the people who should receive a copy, after everyone has signed
**In this case, I cc’d Ted and accounting
That’s it! After John has signed this document, Ted & Accounting will get a copy of it.
January 27th, 2012
You can now import your files from Box and Dropbox, two of the most prominent cloud storage companies.
Here’s what you do:
1. Go to the “Send” or “Request signature” page.
2.Click on “more” and chose Dropbox or Box.
3. Authorize the integration.
4. Next time you import a file, you’ll be able to pull in files from that service.
Now, instead of downloading and then uploading documents into HelloFax, you can now import them directly!
January 3rd, 2012
We just released a really simple contact importer.
1. Just start typing where it says and you’ll see a drop down for “Import contacts”
2. Click on the email provider to import your contacts.
3. Once you import all of your contacts, we’ll put all those contacts into auto-complete. Plus, anytime you send a document to a contact not in our system, we’ll remember it for future use.
That’s it! Hope you like it.