373 Absolute unique vistors in 5 days!
The good (from Hacker News) :
- “You are now bookmarked!”
- “I like it!”
- “I’m a fan”
- “I can’t say enough how much I love your design. Super simple, super sleek, just awesome.”
- “This looks like a service I was looking for a couple of months ago, but couldn’t find.”
- “I love this… I’ve used a few of the other online services before but canceling a monthly plan was like pulling teeth. I love the idea of being able pay by the page.”
- “Actually this is kind of cool though ”
Also good (from email):
- “I love the idea”
- “Very easy to use”
- “I liked that it supports multiple file-types”
The Advice (from Hacker News):
- “I’d kill for a small, annual plan that just lets me receive without signing up for monthly payments or attaching it to sending credits. A la carte all the way.”
- “I would keep the per-page model.”
- One commenter:
- “$1-$5 to send a fax. This seems totally within reason. Driving to find someplace with a fax, waiting in line, exposing your document to some clerk, etc. The one-time fee gives me the service I want with no commitment.
- $10-$20 for bigger faxing ‘events’. I should be able to send unlimited faxes (which in reality will be <10 but makes me feel better they are not metered) AND have a temporary incoming fax number that I can receive faxes on, which forward to an email address. This service could be available for 30 calendar days from the moment you buy.”
- “I couldn’t see an email-to-fax feature, but that would be a useful one.
- This feature is now in the pipeline!
- “I think if you keep it simple and convenient, it’s nice.”
We’re still giving free faxes for feedback. So, if you have any thoughts (or just love startups), please email us!